SAU510USB-ISO Iso Plusv2 and CCSv7

Dear developers!

You canfindanswers to your questions on the forum pages and add a new topic to discuss the problem with our engineers.

We suggest you to readWiKi, where you can find the full description of the functionality of our products.Pleaseregisterand ask your question.

Please, don't forget to subscribe to new topics to keep track of the status of your question.
You will be informed by e-mail when our engineer respond to the message

Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Pages: 1
RSS
SAU510USB-ISO Iso Plusv2 and CCSv7, SAU510USB-ISO Iso Plusv2 and CCSv7
Hi,

We're trying to update to the CCSv7, but having trouble getting the SAU510 listed as a connection in a target configuration within CCS.

I've installed the latest drivers from the website and the installer says it has found our install of CCSv7 OK and refers to "c:\ti\ccsv7\ccs_base". Looking here: c:\ti\ccsv7\ccs_base\common\targetdb\connections I don't see the SAU510 xml files like I do in CCSv5.

Any thoughts?

Thanks
Steve
Further to my last post, we're running windows 7 on a machine without previous versions of CCS.

After installing the driver and plugging the cable into the PC I see Windows is able to identify the debugger so I think this is a CCSv7 integration issue.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Steve
It is not the CCSv7 issue, but the drivers installer issue. The CCSv7 works fine with SAU-510. If you have drivers installed in CCSv5 directories, just copy files from

[FONT=Courier]c:\ti\ccsv5\ccs_base\common\TargetDB\drivers[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier]c:\ti\ccsv5\ccs_base\common\TargetDB\connections
c:\ti\ccsv5\ccs_base\common\uscif[/FONT]

to corresponding CCSv7 directories. The installer will be fixed to work correctly with CCSv7, as mentioned here
http://sauris.de/ru/forum/messages/forum4/topic132/message767/#message767.
Pages: 1