Questions and Answers

Dear developers!

You canfindanswers to your questions on the forum pages and add a new topic to discuss the problem with our engineers.

We suggest you to readWiKi, where you can find the full description of the functionality of our products.Pleaseregisterand ask your question.

Please, don't forget to subscribe to new topics to keep track of the status of your question.
You will be informed by e-mail when our engineer respond to the message

Search  Users  Rules 
Close
Login:
Password:
Forgot your password?
Login

Pages: 1 2 3 Next
RSS
Questions and Answers, SAU510, SAU100, emulators, FAQ
Hello Dear guests!

Here you can write any question regarding our emulators, and we'll try to do our best to help you realize your most ambitious goals!
I have SAU510-USB JTAG ISO Plus (s/n 002597), CCS 3.3 and eZdsp tms320F2812 board. Emulator driver and CCS installed properly. Now I try to connect JTAG emulator to board and have "Error connection on target. Error 0x8000200/-1041 ...". At Code Composer System configuration I choosed all default options for F2812 SAU510 Iso Emulator. What do I need to do else? Thank you.
Petr Kazakov wrote:
[QUOTE]I have SAU510-USB JTAG ISO Plus (s/n 002597), CCS 3.3 and eZdsp tms320F2812 board. Emulator driver and CCS installed properly. Now I try to connect JTAG emulator to board and have "Error connection on target. Error 0x8000200/-1041 ...". At Code Composer System configuration I choosed all default options for F2812 SAU510 Iso Emulator. What do I need to do else? Thank you.[/QUOTE]
Dear Petr,

eZdsp tms320f2812 has erroneous connection of a "PD" signal of JTAG connector to the 5V supply rail.
Thus, emulator generates 5V signal levels on all it's outputs. But tms320f2812 isn't 5 volt tolerant and can't accept signals with 5 volt levels. Make that the "PD" signal of a JTAG connector would become connected to the 3.3V supply rail.
[I]Hello,

[I]I am using SAU510-USB JTAG Emulator Iso-Plus (TI DM3730 - Beagle Board). I was running code composer studio v4 and everything worked fine. Now I am using ccs v5 (Version: 5.1.1.00031) and upgraded the project. The issue is, I am getting a compile error with the "SaurisXDS510BeagleBoardDM3730.ccxml" file. The error message is "File connections \SAU510USBIsoPlus_Connection.xml does not exist. Was included by file .. ./SaurisXDS510BeagleBoardDM3730.ccxml"[/I]

[I]I have copied all file starting with SAU510 from the v4 installation directory to v5 installation directory - but still get all these errors. Please can you help me.

[/I][/I]
[I]Hello There,
[I]This is continuation of the previous question I raised today. Now my program compiles, but when I try to connect the target, I get the following error message - "Error connecting to the target:[/I]
[I](Error -600 @ 0x0)[/I]
[I]A required dynamic library could not be located.[/I]
[I]The library isn't on the search path.[/I]
[I](Emulation package 5.1.45.0)"[/I]
[I]Please can you help?[/I]
[/I]
Hello ,

You don't need to copy anything.
You need to install latest emulator's driver after installing CCS.
You can download the latest driver by link:
[url]http://sauris.de/software-documentation/sau510usb_Install-v1.2.1.4.zip[/url]

Thank you!
When I try to connect the debugger, I get the following error, please can you help? Is there any changes to the way the emulator connects to the target from the previous ver sion (OR CCS V4)
Error connecting to the target:
(Error -1180 @ 0x0)
Device is held in reset. Take the device out of reset, and retry the operation.
(Emulation package 5.1.45.0)
Looking forward to hear from you.
Which core do you want to connect?
You need to connect to the master core to release the slave cores from reset.
I am able to connect the debugger and load my image. But when I run it, the Code Composer Studio (ccs v5.3) crashes. But the loading is succeeded as I can observe that the program is running on the target processor. Is there any incompatibility issue with ccv v5.3?
There is no incompatibility with CCS v5.3.

Probably there is a problem with CCS or CCS drivers.
Pages: 1 2 3 Next