Ultra-miniature powerful XDS510 class USB JTAG emulator. SAU-XDS510-USB Lite is compatible with the following Texas Instruments processors families: : C2000, C5000, C6000, ARM 7, 9, 11, Cortex-M, R, A, DaVinci, Sitara, OMAP, Tegra, Integra, Keystone, Stellaris, Tiva, TMS570, RM4 etc. Fully compatible with Texas Instruments Code Composer Studio IDE. Compatible with Windows™ and Linux.
SAU-XDS510-USB Lite emulator set contains:
- SAU-XDS510-USB Lite JTAG emulator.
- 3 adapters (14-pin TI, 20-pin CTI and 20-pin ARM).
- CD-ROM with drivers.
- Supports Texas Instruments digital signal processors, processors and microcontrollers (C2000 (including LF24xx and F24x), C5000, C6000, ARM7, ARM9, ARM11, Cortex-A, Cortex-R, Cortex-M, DaVinci, OMAP, Sitara, Tegra, Integra, Keystone, Piccolo, Delfino, Hercules, Stellaris, Tiva, TMS470, TMS570, RM4, etc.), TMS320VC33. It also supports any multicores and/or multiprocessors combinations of listed above cores and processors both placed into one chip and connected in one JTAG chain in device with possibility of connection other devices ( e.g. FPGA ) in this chain.
- Ultra-miniature design ( smallest XDS510 class emulator of currently produced ): emulation controller with buffers is placed inside of connector body. It allowed to eliminate JTAG tail which significantly improved JTAG signal quality and connection stability in EMI conditions.
- Acceleration is up to 1.3 times versus Iso Plus emulator ( emulation controller similar to the one used in Iso Plus V.2).
- Works with higher clock frequencies TCK without "fine tuning" ( up to 52.5MHz depending on debugging device).
- Supports from +1.65 volt up to +3.3 volt JTAG interfaces ( 5V tolerant ).
- Controlled JTAG signal level for work with interfaces with high PD signal level.
- Tight JTAG signal level setting independent from PD level.
- Compatible with Texas Instruments XDS510 emulator.
- Advanced JTAG controller (SAU V.2) enables high emulation performance.
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 (high speed, full speed).
- Drastic boost performance when conected via USB 3.0 ( depending on host controller type and his driver ).
- While connected to PC via USB no additional power source is required.
- Three color status and mode LED indicator.
- Supports programming and configuring FPGA and CPLD through SVF player (SVF Specification Rev. E + Lattice Semiconductor enhancements).
- Supports internal and external in-circuit supported processors memory programming through SauFlash/TCLXDS utility shipped with drivers.
- Supports Adaptive Clocking without additional adapters.
- Flexible TCK frequency adjustment.
- Possible to work from target TCK source ( from TCKR (TCK_RET)).
- Possible to work without TCKR (TCK_RET) signal.
- Supports JTAG signal buffering including registers clocking TCK buffering.
- Compatible with Texas Instruments Code Composer IDE (v 4.10 for TMS320C3x/4x) and Code Composer Studio IDE ( all versions ).
- Compatible with Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server.
- Compatible with Linux ( full technical support for RHEL, Centos, Fedora distributions, consultative for others ).